Beginning Again

Wow! I have been on a wild journey for the last five years. In 2011, I started working at a small hospital in the town where I live. In 2014, I went back to school. In 2018, I got my Associates Degree in Science and a Registered Health Information Technology (RHIT) certification.

Now, it's time to get back to my writing.

Over the next few months, I will be sharing not only my educational journey, but my life journey. I've met a lot of incredible people, kept some people in my life, and have had to let others go. I have learned about people, who to trust and who not to trust, who is worth keeping in my life and who isn't, and I've learned it's okay to move on from those who don't value and respect me.

But mostly, I've learned about myself. What I want, what I don't want. I've been delving into my dreams with a dream expert, rewriting the program of my subconscious mind, and planning how I want to move forward. One thing is for sure, writing is and will be my main focus.

I'm ready for the next wild ride. I hope you will come along.

Welcome to the next part of my adventure.

Deborah


Comments

Popular Posts