Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. I finished school, received my degree, and have my Registered Health Information Technology, RHIT, certification. Then, in the last year and a half, I have learned more about life and people than I think I have learned in all my years before. It has been a rough year and a half by all intents and purposes. Promises were made and broken, betrayals from unexpected places, and health issues I am recovering from little by little.

I have found some wonderful teachers like Joe Dispenza, Jake Ducey, and Bruce Lipton. I have reacquainted myself with Stuart Wilde and wished I had paid more attention to his love and attention to Taos, New Mexico, when I had visited. Meditation, writing, research, and yoga are all a big part of my life these days.

My goal is to get much more active, not only on my blog, but in the "word" world. After all my wanderings, in the end, I have found it is where I belong. There's no replacing it and no substitution for it.

As always keep writing,
Deborah


Comments

Popular Posts