Wow! Things change so quickly in my life. At times, it's hard for me to keep up. I finished one proofreading course I was taking with Phon Baillie and completed the book about Fort Collins. The book is scheduled to come out September 15, 2020. Since you've been on my website, I'm sure you've seen it. One of the reasons I decided to do this book besides getting me back in the "game" was the marketing lessons I could learn from Reedy Press. I have already learned so much from them like how to put a media kit together, gathering media gigs, and signing up to do big media events. I've done book signings in the past, but never knew about all the work beforehand. It is an excellent precursor to when I get my bestseller written. It's all a great learning experience! I will keep you posted as things go along.If you would like to pre-order a copy of my book, check the front page of my website.

Until next time, keep writing~

Deborah

Comments

Popular Posts